Our professionally accredited staff in the Bellevue Transportation Department work to provide a safe, predictable and balanced transportation network. That includes streets, sidewalks and bike paths that support great neighborhoods and a healthy economy in our diverse community.
With ongoing feedback from you, along with direction from the City Council and Transportation Commission, we plan, design, build, operate and maintain the transportation system in Bellevue. Learn more on the About Us page.
- Major traffic revisions due to light rail construction
- Winter Weather Preparedness Guide
- Safer routes mark start of new school year
- Video about Bellevue's high-tech pavement survey system
- Pedestrian safety--construction zones (video)
- Traffic Advisories
- Bellevue traffic map and cameras
- Snow plow priority route map (Sept. 2018)
- Citywide projects interactive map
- East Link light rail
- Neighborhood levy-funded projects
- Alternatives to driving alone
- Emergency street maintenance issue? Call 911 for problems such as malfunctioning traffic signals, down or damaged stop or yield signs and hazardous road conditions. For issues such as street cleaning requests, call the Operations and Maintenance 24-Hour Emergency Response line at 425-452-7840 or email OMSupport@bellevuewa.gov
- Title VI Notice and ADA/Title VI Notices webpage