The Utilities Department maintains pipes, pump stations with dozens of capital projects each year, including the following major projects. All Utilities capital projects valued at $100,000 or more can be found on the city's Capital Projects map.
- Utilities Capital Investment Program
- Enatai Inlet Station
- Lower Coal Creek Flood Hazard Reduction
- Pikes Peak Reservoir Replacement
- Cherry Crest Pump Station Replacement
- 136th Avenue NE Water Inlet Station
- Meydenbauer Flood Control Project
- West Lake Sammamish Pkwy Storm Repair
Sewer, surface water, and water codes, engineering standards, maps and comprehensive plans. Utilities engineering standards are updated annually.
Utilities comprehensive plans and reports – developed for the utility systems we manage. They are intended for residents, business owners, city staff, developers and other interested parties. These plans also evaluate our management of these systems, provide direction for future planning, and help us meet federal, state and regional regulations. They include the following: