The City of Bellevue bills every other month for drinking water, wastewater (sewer) and storm and surface water. If you have questions about your Utilities bill, please call 425-452-6973.
For garbage/recycling/food and yard issues and billing, please contact Republic Services, the city's contractor at 425-452-4762 (residential) or 425-646-2492 (commercial).
Pay by phone
Call Bellevue's MyUtilityBill By Phone at 425-452-6979 any time day or night to make a payment. Have your account number and MasterCard or Visa card ready. You can also access your billing and payment history.
- MyUtilityBill - Pay your bill online and view billing and consumption history and rate information. You will need customer and account numbers and Visa or MasterCard. To save paper, sign up for e-bills.
- Quick Pay - Pay your bill online without having to register for MyUtilityBill. You will need customer and account numbers and Visa or MasterCard.
Pay automatically through your checking account
To set up auto pay, call customer service at 425-452-6973.
Pay by mail
Please put your account number on the check, include payment stub in return envelope, and address to:
Bellevue City Treasurer
PO Box 35139
Seattle, WA 98124-5139
Pay in person
- City Hall, Service First, 450 110th Ave. NE, first floor (Visa and Mastercard accepted) or
- Crossroads Mini City Hall, 15600 NE 8th St., #H-9, inside shopping center (check, money order, Visa and Mastercard accepted). Drop Box located outside storefront window on your right.
- Drop Box. Drive into City Hall Campus from 112th Ave NE. Continue right, around loop; drop box is on your left at the end of the drive. Enter City Hall visitors lot- Utility drop box is to the left of the entrance mounted on a concrete pole.
Online Bank Payments/Bill Payer Payments
If you pay your bill using your financial institution's online service or another online payment provider, you must select “Bellevue, City of” as the payee and enter all 16 digits from your bill into the account field, in format XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX (customer number – account number). This will ensure quick crediting of your payment. In some instances your financial institution may send us a payment by mail. In these instances a delay of five to seven days may occur in the processing of your payment.