All 2019 Agendas and Meetings will now be on the Legistar page.
The Environmental Services Commission advises the City Council on water, wastewater, storm and surface water and garbage programs in the following areas: planning, budget and rates, CIP financing, contracts and policies. The Environmental Services Commission is comprised of seven persons who reside within the city or within the city's service area for either the water or sewer system.
Commissioners are appointed by the mayor with the concurrence of City Council for four-year terms, which expire May 31 of the last year of the term.
- Diann Strom - Chair - term ends 5/31/2023
- Lisa Schreiner - term ends 5/31/2022
- Neal Hines - term ends 5/31/2023
- Vanja Knezevic - Vice Chair - term ends 5/31/2021
- Negin Khanloo - term ends 5/31/2023
- Ling Zhuang - term ends 5/31/2021
- City Council Liaison to the Commission - Councilmember Jared Nieuwenhuis
First Thursday of every month, 6:30 p.m., City Hall, 1E-113 Conference Room (unless noted otherwise on the agenda page).