The agencies below welcome those who need help. They also welcome donations from those who want to help.
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday: 2 p.m.-7 p.m.; Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Renewal Food Bank, Highland Covenant Church, 15022 Bel-Red Rd., 425-736-8132. Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tuesday: 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Attain Housing, 125 State St. S, Kirkland, 425-576-9531, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Catholic Community Services, Call Wednesday between 2 and 4 p.m., 425-213-1963 x2
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- LifeSpring, (must live in Bellevue and have a child under 18), 302 Bellevue Square, 425-451-1175
- Muslim Community Resource Center, 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-4, Redmond, 1-888-404-6272, Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Salvation Army, 911 164th Ave. NE, 425-452-7300
- St Vincent de Paul, St Louise Parish 141 156th Ave. SE, 425-214-5478 or 206-767-6449
- 211 King County Crisis Connections, 211 or 1-800-621-4636, Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Online: 24/7
- Congregations for the Homeless - Overnight shelter (7:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.) for single adult men over the age of 18. Men are allowed on site beginning at 7 p.m. Located at 515B 116th Ave NE (at Lincoln Center). The closest bus route is the 271 bus, which stops at 116th Ave NE and NE 2nd Place. Walk back north, and the Center is on the left. Space is provided on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority going to men who spent the previous night at the shelter. For more information, call 425-528-6619.
- The Sophia Way - Women's overnight shelter (8:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.) until May 31, 2020 at Temple B'nai Torah, 15727 NE 4th Street, Bellevue 98008. No reservations needed - first come, first served. For information: 425-463-6254. Bus routes 226 and 245, B Line.
- Catholic Community Services - Family overnight shelter (8:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.) at St. Peter's Methodist Church, 17222 NE 8th St, Bellevue. Please call for shelter: Netta at 206-355-9392 or Cynthia at 206-437-7448.
- Friends of Youth - Youth and young adult shelter. Youth (11-17 years old) shelter - call the 24/7 hotline: 206-236-KIDS (5437). Young adult (18-24 years old) overnight shelter (Line-up: 8:30 p.m.) at the Together Center, 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-1, Redmond. For additional information about the young adult shelter, call 425-449-3868.
LifeWire - Help finding safer housing for survivors of domestic violence, call the 24-hour helpline at 425-746-1940.