The agencies below welcome those who need help. They also welcome donations from those who want to help.
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday: 2 p.m.-7 p.m.; Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Renewal Food Bank, Highland Covenant Church, 15022 Bel-Red Rd., 425-736-8132. Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tuesday: 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Attain Housing, 125 State St. S, Kirkland, 425-576-9531, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Catholic Community Services, Call Wednesday between 2 and 4 p.m., 425-213-1963 x2
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- LifeSpring, (must live in Bellevue and have a child under 18), 302 Bellevue Square, 425-451-1175
- Muslim Community Resource Center, 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-4, Redmond, 1-888-404-6272, Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Salvation Army, 911 164th Ave. NE, 425-452-7300
- St Vincent de Paul, St Louise Parish 141 156th Ave. SE, 425-214-5478 or 206-767-6449
- 211 King County Crisis Connections, 211 or 1-800-621-4636, Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Online: 24/7
- Congregations for the Homeless - Overnight shelter (7 p.m.-7 a.m.) for single adult men over the age of 18. Please call for shelter: 425-528-6619. Transportation provided to and from the day center 7-8:30 p.m. Day Center, 515 116th Ave. NE, open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- The Sophia Way - Women's overnight shelter (8:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m.) until Nov. 15 at St. Peter's United Methodist Church, 17722 NE Eighth St. Please call for shelter: 425-463-6254. Bus routes 226 and 221.
- Catholic Community Services - Family overnight shelter (8:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m.) until Dec. 31 at Redmond United Methodist Church, 16540 NE 80th St., Redmond. Bus route 545. Please call for shelter: Netta at 206-355-9392 or Cynthia at 206-437-7448.