The agencies below welcome those who need help. They also welcome donations from those who want to help. Please contact the agency for the most up-to-date information.
The Salvation Army Evening Meal Program
- Free hot meals (dine in and take away)
- Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, 5:30 – 7 pm (no weekend meals)
- Location: 911 164th Ave. NE, Bellevue, 98008
- Phone: 425-452-7300, ext. 776
Hopelink Food Program
- Address: 14812 Main St.
- Phone: 425-943-7555
- Hours: Monday 1-4 p.m., 5-7 p.m.; Tuesday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Wednesday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Thursday 1-4 p.m., 5-7 p.m.; Friday 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Address: Highland Covenant Church, 15022 Bel-Red Rd. (on basement level)
- Phone: 425-736-8132
- Hours: Monday noon-3 p.m.; Tuesday 4-6:30 p.m.; Wednesday 10 a.m.-1 p.m.