The City of Bellevue offers a host of resources, including fact sheets and videos, to help residents practice natural lawn and garden care.
- Guided Tours: Call 425-451-3755 to schedule a guided tour of the Bellevue Botanical Garden’s Waterwise Garden.
- Volunteer: Get hands-on experience with natural yard care by volunteering in the Waterwise Garden. For more information, contact Christine Jaeger or call 425-452-6166.
- Learn about the plants in the Bellevue Botanical Garden Waterwise Garden.
Step 1: Build healthy soil
Step 2: Plant right for your site
Step 3: Practice smart watering
- Watering Guide
- Drip and Soak Guide
- A Homeowner’s Guide to Becoming Sprinkler Savvy (video)
- Converting Sprinklers to Drip Irrigation (video)
- Setting an Automatic Sprinkler Schedule (video)