• Police Services

    Header Image

    To help slow the pandemic, City Hall, including the police public lobby, is closed to the public.

    Please call 911 to report an emergency. If you wish to report an incident that is not an emergency, call 425-577-5656 or file an online report.

    Many police services are now available online. The list here includes probation, although it's a Parks & Community Services program.