To help slow the pandemic, City Hall, including the police public lobby, is closed to the public.
Please call 911 to report an emergency. If you wish to report an incident that is not an emergency, call 425-577-5656 or file an online report.
Many police services are now available online. The list here includes probation, although it's a Parks & Community Services program.
- police public records
- clearance letters: request by mail at Bellevue Police Department, Box 90012, Bellevue, WA 98009 (include a photocopy of government ID, current and any previous Bellevue addresses, and $10 in cash or check/money order payable to City of Bellevue)
- concealed pistol license
- home and business alarm registration
- traffic and photo enforcement
- traffic service requests: concerning speeding vehicles, problem traffic areas or parking problems
- U-Visa and T-Visas: temporary visas allowing immigration protections for victims of qualifying crimes