Effective Immediately: City Hall is Closed to the Public, including the Police Public Lobby
As a proactive measure to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Bellevue Police Department is suspending all police department front counter services.
Please call 911 to report an emergency, or (425) 577-5656 to report a non-emergency. You can also report many non-emergency crimes online.
During this time, you can request police public records via the methods below:
- Online Portal Request Police Records
- Mail - Bellevue Police Department, Public Records Request, 450 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
You can request a Clearance Letter by mail at:
- Bellevue Police Department, 450 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- NOTE: a Clearance Letter requires a photocopy of government ID, as well as your current and any previous Bellevue address
- $10 fee is temporarily suspended
We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage people to stay safe and healthy by following the guidelines from Public Health - Seattle and King County.Welcome to the police services page. Many police services are now available online for your convenience. Please select the service you wish to request by using the below buttons. We include a link to Probation here, because you might look for it here, but it's actually a Parks & Community Services program.