The Bellevue Family 4th Celebration is a free public event, attracting more than 50,000 visitors to the Bellevue Downtown Park. The event features live music, family entertainment, children’s areas, and food vendors. The event concludes with the Eastside’s largest fireworks display synchronized to music performed by the Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra.
To keep people safe and minimize delays, several downtown streets will be closed to vehicle traffic before, during and after the event. Please be patient, observe posted signs and obey police officers directing traffic. A full list of street closures before and after the event is available at BellevueWA.gov/traffic-advisories.
For more information, please visit:
Visitors are encouraged to walk, bike, take the bus or carpool to Downtown Park. The nearby Bellevue Transit Center (at Northeast Sixth Street and 108th Avenue Northeast) serves bus routes to cities around Puget Sound. Comprehensive information about travel options can be found at ChooseYourWayBellevue.org.
Merchandise/Services Vendor Application
- Vendor application deadline: May 1, 2023
- Download application and email completed form to Jera Gilmore JGilmore@bellevuewa.gov. Call 425-452-6057 with any questions.
- For payment by Visa or MC (due upon acceptance)
- Food Vendors: Call 425-452-4240
- Merchandise/Service Vendors: Call 425-452-6057
Additional food vending documents: