There are several ways to keep abreast of traffic conditions in Bellevue:
- Real Time Traffic Map and Cameras show conditions on city
streets in real time. Click and drag the map to the desired view. Then click on a camera icon to view conditions at a specific intersection. Most of Bellevue's 82 traffic cameras (as of March 2018) offer four-way views.
- A regional traffic map by state Department of Transportation shows conditions on area highways.
- The Traffic Advisories page is updated weekly, or more frequently if needed, with the latest information about street closures, lane closures and detours.
- The Transportation Department's Twitter page (bvuetrans) offers updated information.
- An interactive Capital Projects Map provides information on transportation, utilities and parks projects citywide.