Bellevue Property Taxes

Residents in Bellevue will see property tax rate drop and assessed value increase in 2019, when combined, the overall property tax bill will increase slightly for most residents.

Where does the money go? The most common property tax rate in Bellevue is $8.21 per $1,000 of assessed value with $0.92 per $1000 of assessed value goes to City of Bellevue. In contrast, the 2018 common rate was $9.19 per $1,000. Using this rate and a Bellevue house valued at $1,000,000 as an example, the total annual tax from 2018 to 2019 will decrease by about $983 due to the decrease in rate. The 2019 total property tax for a $1,000,000 Bellevue home is $8,212, 11 percent, or $918 is returned to the city. The remaining 89 percent goes to many other jurisdictions. You can find a complete breakdown by clicking on the pie chart below.

2019 Levy Rate Distribution pie chart
Click on chart for full-size version

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×