All taxes administered by Bellevue — including the Business & Occupation Tax and miscellaneous taxes such as utility, admission and gambling taxes — are reported on the Multi-Purpose Tax Return.
Mailing and payment instructions are on the Multi-Purpose Tax Return.
When reporting to the City of Bellevue apportioned service receipts, square footage, credits, and deductions, the following schedules must be included with your Multi-Purpose Tax Return.
- Schedule A Service Income Apportionment Detail (Prior to 2020)
- Schedule A Service Income Apportionment Detail (2020 forward)
- Schedule B Square Footage Tax Detail - Required for all businesses with a Bellevue location
- Schedule C Multiple Activities Tax Credit Form - Required for any credits to be valid
- Schedule D Deduction Detail - Required for any deductions to be valid