Crossroads Connect is a new, on-demand service for the greater Crossroads area of Bellevue (see service area map). Now you can be picked up and dropped off at any RapidRide B Line station in the service area, as well as at the Eastgate Park and Ride, and get to your home, job, school or stores.
To request a ride, download the free Crossroads Connect On-Demand mobile app, or call 1-855-233-6043. Check out this short, animated video about the service. More information is available on the Crossroads Connect FAQs web page.
Crossroads Connect On-Demand App
Crossroads Connect is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-9 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The pilot service began operating Oct. 1, 2020 and will run through June 2021.
Have a vaccination appointment?
Download the Crossroads Connect On-Demand app or call 1-855-233-6043 to find the COVID-19 vaccination locations we're serving in or near the Crossroads Connect service area. New sites added to the app weekly.
Connecting to transit and services
We understand that traveling that last mile between transit service and your home, job, school or shopping destination can be challenging.
That’s where Crossroads Connect can help. Request a ride when it's convenient for you and get a lift to and from frequent bus service at RapidRide B Line stations and the Eastgate Park and Ride.
- RapidRide B Line connects riders to downtown Bellevue and Redmond.
- Metro routes 221, 226 and 245 serve Eastgate, Downtown and Factoria in Bellevue, plus Kirkland and Redmond.
- Eastgate Park and Ride: Connect to Downtown Seattle on Metro routes 212 and 218, and Sound Transit Express route 554, or Metro route 240 to Renton.
How it works
Ready: Download the Crossroads Connect On-Demand app in your preferred app store or call 1-855-233-6043
- Service is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-9 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Pick-up/drop-off locations are at RapidRide B Line stations and Eastgate Park and Ride (your trip must start or end at one of these locations)
- Expect to be picked up within 10 to 25 minutes of your trip request
- A wheelchair accessible vehicle is available
Set: Standard King County Metro rates apply
- ORCA, Transit GO ticket, cash (exact fare only) or valid transfer accepted
- The cost is the same as a King County Metro bus ride and includes a free transfer to or from connecting transit service
Ride: Connect within the service area to:
- King County Metro transit stations (RapidRide B line stations), with connections to Redmond and Downtown Bellevue
- Eastgate Park and Ride, with connections to Downtown Seattle
- A wheelchair accessible vehicle is available
Cost to ride
Standard Metro fares apply:
- Adults (19 and older): $2.75
- Youth (6-18 years): $1.50
- ORCA LIFT (income qualified): $1.50
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit: $1.00 (for registered seniors, people who use Medicare and people with disabilities)
- ORCA card: Using an ORCA card lets you easily connect between Crossroads Connect vehicles and other transit service with a free transfer
- Transit Go Ticket: Transit Go Ticket is a mobile app that lets you quickly buy transit tickets on your phone. Select "bus" as the mode of travel, and "King County Metro" as the agency to ride Metro bus service or Crossroads Connect. Transit Go Ticket provides a free transfer between Crossroads Connect vehicles and King County Metro buses.
- Cash (exact fare required). Paper transfers available for connecting service
Service area and vehicles
- Service is available for trips in the defined service area only. Trips must start or end at the RapidRide B Line stations within the service area or Eastgate Park and Ride.
- Crossroads Connect Service will be provided in an ADA accessible van or a Nissan LEAF
- If wait times are long, a free taxicab ride can also be hailed by the app to get you to or from the RapidRide B Line stations or Eastgate Park and Ride. You will not pay a fare for the taxi ride but will be expected to pay standard Metro fare on your connecting bus ride.
Health and Safety
When traveling in Crossroads Connect vehicles:
- For safety and physical distancing, service is limited to two riders per vehicle, separated by row. Additional riders are allowed if they are members of the same party as the rider booking the trip
- King County Metro vehicles are disinfected daily
- Plexiglass partitions separate rider(s) from driver
- Masks are required for rider(s) and driver
Crossroads Connect Partnership
Crossroads Connect is brought to you by City of Bellevue in partnership with King County Metro. The service is made possible by a $394,000 grant from the Washington State Department of Transportation and by funding from Bellevue’s 2016, voter-approved Neighborhood Safety, Connectivity and Congestion Levy.
Providing an innovative, new way to connect to transit service, Crossroads Connect is intended to improve mobility and respond to unmet travel needs.