The Access Bellevue initiative is a collaborative communications effort to keep the public informed about East Link light rail and surrounding construction occurring in Bellevue.
Access Bellevue mailer
In January 2019, homes and businesses in Bellevue received a "Access Bellevue" mailer (booklet) that includes a recap and look ahead of East Link light rail construction, an update on city projects and initiatives in BelRed, a status of park improvements, and resource lists for businesses, neighborhoods and commuters. Bellevue homes and businesses will be receiving a third edition of the Access Bellevue mailer in April 2020.
Access Bellevue Communications Committee
In late 2016, the city formed the Access Bellevue Communications Committee as an information-sharing network. Representatives include large and small employers, transportation and transit agencies and business advocacy organizations. The committee is typically convened when there are significant construction updates to share that will present mobility impacts in and around Bellevue. Typically, Sound Transit provides an update on East Link light rail construction.
Bellevue Traveler Information Survey Results
In July 2017, an online survey was conducted to find out how people who commute to/from Bellevue get traveler information about Bellevue.
- Slideshow - Overview of Bellevue Traveler Information survey results
- Bellevue Traveler Information Survey Report
Access Bellevue Resources
- Access City Hall During Light Rail Construction - Brochure (Nov. 2019)
- BelRed Transformation - Transportation Projects Map (Aug. 2019)
- Access Bellevue Communications Plan for 2017-2018 (March 2017)
- Major projects map - city wide (Jan 2017)
- Sound Transit East Link construction alerts
- Bellevue Traffic Advisories
- Live traffic cameras in Bellevue
- Access Bellevue/East Link construction alerts
- City Office of Economic Development e-newsletter for construction alerts and other news