• Critical Areas Land Use Permit

    Authorization to disturb, develop or otherwise modify a critical area, critical area buffer or critical area structure setback. (LO)

    Apply for this permit online at MyBuildingPermit. When entering your Application Information, choose the following:

    1. Application type: Land Use
    2. Project type: Nonresidential or Multifamily Residential or Single Family Residential
    3. Activity type: Critical Areas
    4. Scope of work: Critical Areas Permit

    Required Documents

    For assistance with electronic plan submittals, refer to Requirements for Electronic Plans

    Fees and Timelines