Permission to vary from the Bellevue City Code or the Land Use Code. Required for noise exceptions where no other development permits exist. (LS)
See Shoreline Variance for requirements pertaining to the Bellevue Shoreline Master Program.
Apply for this permit online at MyBuildingPermit. When entering your Application Information, choose the following:
- Application type: Land Use
- Project type: Nonresidential or Multifamily Residential or Single Family Residential
- Activity type: Deviations, Modifications, Variances or Waivers
- Scope of work: Variance
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill To Form
- Boundary & Topographic Survey
- Floor Plan
- Project and Decision Criteria Narrative
- Site Plan B
- Statistical Information Sheet
For assistance with electronic plan submittals, refer to Requirements for Electronic Plans