Amendment of the city’s Comprehensive Plan to change the underlying Land Use designation of properties. (AC)
The 2023 application period has closed. The 2024 application period is open through Sept. 15, 2023. Complete details on this process are found in the Comprehensive Plan Amendment and Rezone Procedures Guide.
Amendment applications may be submitted with or without a rezone application. (LQ)
Apply for this permit online at MyBuildingPermit. When entering your Application Information, choose the following:
- Application type: Land Use
- Project type: Nonresidential or Multifamily Residential or Single Family Residential
- Activity type: Code or Plan Amendments and Interpretations
- Scope of work: Comprehensive Plan Amendment
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill To Form
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment Form
- Non-project Action Checklist
- SEPA Environmental Checklist
For assistance with electronic plan submittals, refer to Requirements for Electronic Plans