Following a Determination of Significance, an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) informs the public and decision makers about proposed actions, alternatives, impacts and mitigation measures to avoid or minimize adverse impacts. (LE)
To apply for this permit, please submit paper plans and apply in person at City Hall. This permit is not available online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill To Form
- Boundary & Topographic Survey
- Description of Proposal and Design Intent
- Environmental Impact Statement Application
- Preliminary Clearing & Grading Plan
- SEPA Environmental Checklist
- Site Plan B