Seasonal or transient uses not otherwise permitted may be allowed on an interim basis without full compliance with the development standards. See Land Use Code 20.30M.
Temporary Use approval is not required for any event regulated by the City’s Special Events Code (BCC 14.50).(LR)
Apply for this permit online at MyBuildingPermit. When entering your Application Information, choose the following:
- Application type: Land Use
- Project type: Multifamily Residential or Nonresidential or Single Family Residential
- Activity type: Use Approval
- Scope of work: Temporary Use
Apply a minimum of seven days prior to the event.
- Business Registration (if business venture)
- Site Photographs
- Site Sketch/Site Plan
- Temporary Use Abatement Agreement
For assistance with electronic plan submittals, refer to Requirements for Electronic Plans