2019 Field Scheduling Notes, Reminders & Tips
The Parks Scheduling Office coordinates use for all City of Bellevue athletic fields. Reservations can be made for Formal Field Use (ongoing use for the full season, tournaments or sports camps) or Informal Field Use (one-time or a few select dates). Some examples of Informal Field Use would be a school field day, team practices prior to the season, company picnic, family event, birthday party or group of friends.
Parks Scheduling Office
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 425-452-6914
- Email: BallfieldRental@bellevuewa.gov
- Field Closure Line: 425-452-4860
- Field Lights Number: 425-452-2864, leave a message.
Initial Requests (for the calendar year)Request Form for Formal Field Use - Submit separate request forms for different basepath distances, camp use, each tournament and each season of regular field use. Can also be used anytime several reservations are wanted.
Request Form for Informal Field Use - Use this form for one-time use or just select dates. For example: team practice, company picnic, gathering of friends, or family birthday party.
Adding or Changing Current Reservations
- Request Form for Additional Field Use - Use this simplified form to request time in addition to the current reservation(s).
- Update Form for Field Reservations - Use this form to ask for changes to current reservations. Changes could be, but are not limited to, changing the date or field, adjusting the timeslot, cancelling field time, asking for rainout credit or requesting game prep.
- Add/Update Form for Field Reservations Spreadsheet Header - If preferred, use a spreadsheet like this one to request additional reservations and/or ask for changes to multiple current reservations.
Other FormsConcussion Compliance Form - Required from all youth non-profit groups requesting field time at Bannerwood, North Robinswood or Ivanhoe.
Credit Card Authorization Form - Not required. Only needed if a group wants to have a Visa/MasterCard number on file with the City of Bellevue.
How are we doing? - Not required. Submit to applaud what we are doing well or let us know about issues where improvements might be needed.
Post-Season League Report - Required from all returning groups.
Request for Seasonal Concessions - Submit if you want to sell items or food at the field, such as during a tournament.
Sports Camp Checklist - Submit two weeks prior to camp use to provide helpful information.
Tournament Checklist - Submit two weeks prior to tournament use to provide helpful information.
Athletic Field Reference Information
List of Fields (2020 or 2019) - List of fields reserved by the City of Bellevue.
Field Rental Fees (2020 or 2019) - Rental fees based on the age group, sport, quality of the field and type of use.
Fees by Field (2020 or 2019) - Alphabetical listing of fields and the associated fees based on age group and type of use.
Lights and Darkness Schedule (2020 or 2019) - Time of dusk and (new for 2020) now includes the time light fees will be charged, based on date of use and field.
Field Scheduling Timeline - Submission deadlines for field request forms, based on when the fields are wanted.
Athletic Field Scheduling Process, What To Know, and FAQs
Athletic Field Contact Information
Athletic Field Definitions
Making an Athletic Field Reservation
Process after a Request Form has been Submitted
Adding or Changing an Athletic Field Reservation
Field Light Questions & Issues
Field Closure Information
After Using an Athletic Field