12400 Main Street
Wilburton Hill Park has a large picnic area and ballfields with easy access from I-405 and is ideal for company picnics.
Check park availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Picnic area (150 people max. capacity) with 6 tables. No electricity is available. Water is available at restrooms.
- 2 ballfields (requires separate reservations and fees).
- Soccer field (requires separate reservations and fees).
- Bellevue Botanical Garden.
- Children's play area.
- Field Rental Information.
- Wilburton Hill Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms
- Park Rules (Facilities Code)
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit east. Turn right onto 124th Avenue NE. The park is straight ahead, at the intersection of 124th Avenue NE and Main Street.