Large flat open spaces - perfect for an imaginative party planner. Newcastle Beach Park is the most popular beach park in the Bellevue Park system.
Check park availability - email email@example.com with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Site #1 - Picnic Shelter (150 people max capacity) has eight tables, two barbeque grills, and a large grassy area for lawn games. No electricity available. Water available at restrooms.
- Site #2 - (75 people max. capacity) has six secured tables, is shaded by trees and is ideally situated near the children's play area and the swimming area. No electricity available. Water available at restrooms.
- Site #3 - (25 people max. capacity) has two secured tables, is open and airy, and is perfect for children's birthday parties. No electricity is available. Water is available at restrooms.
- Sandy swimming beach with seasonal lifeguards. See Beach Park Lifeguard Schedule.
- Children's play area
- Non-motorized watercraft may be launched and landed year-round in the designated area only.
Parking is limited, and carpooling is encouraged.
Parking is permitted in designated lots only and available on a first serve basis. Spaces cannot be reserved. Parking is not permitted in posted "No Parking" areas, pedestrian walkways, or in fire lanes.
Inside view of Newcastle's large picnic shelter.
360-degree photo - click to stop motion, click & drag to pan photo. Scroll to zoom in or out.
360-degree view of Newcastle's picnic area, with view of swim area.
360-degree view of Newcastle's picnic area and lawn.