This scenic park is perfect for large gatherings seeking activities. Enjoy your company or family picnic with a round of golf at the adjacent Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course.
Check park and site availability - Please email ParkRental@BellevueWA.gov with the following information:
- Park names and sites you'd like to rent,
- Rental dates, time frames and alternates, and
- Number of people in your party.
- Crossroads International Shelter Sections one-three (1-3) allows a maximum guest capacity of no more than 150 people to occupy the area of the shelter during a reservation and includes nine (9) tables and two (2) barbecue grills. If you have a smaller group of no more than 50 guests you can reserve either Section one (1) or three (3), which includes three (3) tables and one (1) barbecue grill.
- Spray Park Shelters A or B allows a maximum guest capacity of no more than 25 people to occupy the area of each spray park shelter during a reservation and includes three (3) tables in each.
- Both Spray Park Shelters A and B can be reserved together and allows a maximum guest capacity of no more than 50 people to occupy the area of the shelters during a reservation. No special uses are allowed at the two spray park shelters. Examples include on-site catering, entertainment, games, and inflatables. Barbecue grill use is prohibited at the two spray park shelters due to being so close to the children’s playground and water spray playground.
- Water is only available in the sinks inside the restrooms.
- Restrooms are located in the building near the children’s playground.
- 9-Hole, Par 3 Golf Course with driving range and lessons .
- Skate bowl
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Children's playground
- Children's water spray playground
- Large grass field for lawn games
- 16140 NE 8th St – from I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit east. Turn left into the Southwest parking lot next to the Fire Station and that we share with Kindering.
- 999 164th Ave NE - from I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit east. Turn left onto 164th Ave NE. Turn left into the Northeast parking lot that we share with Youth Eastside Services, just before NE 10th St.
Parking information & locations:
- The Southwest parking is lot located at 16140 NE 8th St, which is closest to Crossroads International Shelter Sections 1-3.
- The Northeast parking lot located at 999 164th Ave NE, which is closest to Spray Park Shelter A and B.
- Parking in both lots is first-come, first-served and cannot be reserved in advance.
- Please do not park in the marked spaces reserved for local businesses, in fire lanes, or along the driving lanes.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
- Parking at the Crossroads Community Center and Bellevue Youth Theatre is discouraged as their parking lot is for their programs and facilities guests.
- Parking at the Crossroads Bellevue Shopping Center is not allowed per shopping center management, violators will be towed.
Crossroads International Shelter Sections 1-3
Inside view of Crossroads International Shelter Sections 1-3.
360-degree photo - click to stop motion, click & drag to pan photo. Scroll to zoom in or out.
Spray Park Shelter A
Inside view of Crossroads Spray Park Shelter A which is closest to the children’s playground.