16140 NE 8th Street
This scenic park is perfect for large gatherings seeking activities. Enjoy your company or family picnic with a round of golf at the adjacent Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course.
- Crossroads International picnic area offers a large picnic shelter (150 people max. capacity) with 9 tables, 2 barbecue grills, water (at the restrooms), and electricity.
- Two small picnic shelters are available at the water spray play area (25 people max. capacity) with 3 tables each.
- New for 2019: Both spray play area picnic shelters can now be reserved at the same time by the same group (50 people max capacity). However, no special uses, like catering or inflatables, are allowed.
- 9-Hole, Par 3 Golf Course with driving range and lessons .
- Skate bowl.
- Basketball courts.
- Tennis courts.
- Children's playground.
- Children's water spray playground.
- Large grass field for lawn games.
- Restrooms located in the building across the grass field.
Parking is available in the parking lot off of NE 8th Street or the main lot off of 164th Avenue NE. Please do not park in the marked spaces reserved for local businesses or along the driving lanes. We encourage carpooling.
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit east. Turn left into the Kindering Place parking lot at approximately 162nd.