5170 Village Park Drive
Your guests will love the feel of privacy this park has to offer.
Check park availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Two shelters (25 people max. capacity per shelter). Water is available, but electricity is not.
- Ballfield (requires separate reservation and fees)
- Basketball court
- Tennis courts
- Children's play area
- Restrooms adjacent to parking lot.
- Field Rental Information
- Lakemont Community Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms
- Park Rules (Facilities Code)
From I-90, take exit #13 (West Lake Sammamish Parkway, Newport Way, Lakemont Blvd). Turn south onto Lakemont Blvd, and continue through the light, up the hill past the Thriftway. Turn left onto Village Park Drive SE. The entrance to the park is the first driveway on the left.