Located on a grassy lawn surrounded by trees, the picnic shelter at Kelsey Creek Farm offers a secluded event space with convenient access to parking and other park amenities. Follow the path from the shelter to the barnyard area to view farm animals, picturesque barns and a historic 1888 cabin.
Those with limited access can check park availability by contacting:
- Kelsey Creek Park - email park names, sites/areas, dates, time frames (including alternates), and number of people to: KelseyCreekFarm@BellevueWA.gov
- Please note, availability is subject to change.
- Picnic shelter (75 people allowed) with 6 tables and 2 grills. No electricity or water.
- Public restrooms are located south of the picnic shelter on the path towards the barnyard area and are open year-round.
- On-site parking is available and includes 40 public parking spaces and two accessible spaces.
- Special uses such as catering, entertainment and equipment are permitted on a case-by-case basis with prior approval. Inflatable rides are not permitted at this park.
- Additional park amenities include a children’s playground, walking trails and farm animal viewing (9 a.m.-3 p.m., daily).
Inside view of Kelsey Creek's Picnic Shelter.
360-degree photo - click to stop motion, click & drag to pan photo. Scroll to zoom in or out.