410 130th Place SE
With heavy use and crowding in parks, the city has closed playgrounds, sports courts, ballfields and picnic shelters until further notice. This follows social distancing recommendations from Public Health — Seattle & King County. The closure includes basketball and tennis courts, ballfields, picnic shelters and other active recreation areas where people may be in close contact.
Parks, trails and beaches remain open for walking and activities that do not require close proximity and allow for the recommended social distancing that allows six feet between people.
This neighborhood park features farm animals, picturesque barns and a historic cabin that are sure to create fond memories.
Special uses are permitted with a conditional use permit from the Parks & Community Services Department. These special uses include picnic shelter rentals, filming, photography and commercial uses. Please contact Kelsey Creek Farm staff regarding the permit process at 425-452-7688 or KelseyCreekFarm@bellevuewa.gov.
- Picnic shelter (50 people max. capacity) with 3 grills. No electricity or water.
- Barnyard animals available for viewing 9 a.m. -3:30 p.m. daily.
- Children's play area
- Fraser Cabin: historic location for Eastside Heritage Center's heritage programs
- Kelsey Creek Farm Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms
- Park Rules (Facilities Code)
- Kelsey Creek Farm Large Group Information - for groups of 30 or more people
- Staged Photo Shoot Information and Application
From I-405, take the SE 8th Street exit (#12). Go east and follow road through light at Lake Hills Connector into residential area. Turn left at stop sign (128th Avenue SE). Turn right at next stop sign (SE 4th Place). Follow to parking lot.