5702 Lakemont Blvd SE
Explore nature at the Lewis Creek Park picnic area. The nearby trails wind through wetlands, grasslands and forest. Bring binoculars for viewing wildlife. Lewis Creek Visitor Center is located approximately 1/2-mile south of this picnic area.
Check park availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Each of the two roomy picnic shelters includes two tables and one barbecue.
- Each shelter has a capacity for up to 35 people, or reserve both shelters for groups up to 70.
- A large grassy area is adjacent to the picnic area for fun family games and activities.
- Lewis Creek Park and Visitor Center Information
- Lewis Creek Visitor Center Rentals
- Lewis Creek Trails
From I-405 South, merge onto I-90 East via exit 11 toward Spokane. Take the Lakemont Blvd SE exist (Exit 13) toward SE Newport Way. Turn right onto West Lake Sammamish Parkway SE/Lakemont Blvd SE. Continue to follow Lakemont Blvd. Picnic area is on the left at 5702 Lakemont Blvd. SE.