The Lewis Creek Visitor Center is located in Lewis Creek Park. The Visitor Center provides a quiet and tranquil atmosphere with lots of natural light and a commanding view. The park itself includes a basketball court, children's play area, two covered picnic shelters and two Little League baseball fields with soccer overlay. The Visitor Center is a beautiful location suitable for business meetings, retreats and classes as well as small social gatherings such as weddings, receptions, anniversary and birthday parties, and memorials.
See additional photos of Lewis Creek Visitor Center below.
Maximum standing capacity is 50 people, 40 with theater seating or 30 seated at tables. Informative displays are set up throughout the year, which may affect room capacity or limit set-up configurations. Please consult with the scheduling staff to discuss current set-up options. Rental includes use of outdoor patios, immediately outside the bank of glass double doors.
The room rental includes 8 upholstered chairs with 2 small side tables, 4 five-foot round tables, 11 six-foot rectangular tables, 30 padded chairs and 70 stacking chairs, portable whiteboard easel and a pull-down screen. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, sink, hot water pot and a 42-cup coffee urn.
The Visitor Center is open to the public Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is closed on Monday, Tuesday and holidays. Call ahead to arrange a tour - 425-452-4195.
Available and Bookings:
Contact the Parks Scheduling Office at 425-452-6914 or email LewisCreekRental@bellevuewa.gov .
- Monday and Tuesday - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday - 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday - 4:30 p.m. to midnight.
- Sunday - 4:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
These online forms may help you:
- Facility Rental Guidelines
- Lewis Creek Visitor Center Rental Fees
- Lewis Creek Map and Directions
- Lewis Creek Floor Plan
- Facility Use Request Form - submit with Lewis Creek Supplement Form
- Lewis Creek Supplemental Form - submit with Facility Use Request Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Indoor Facility Special Use Form
- Facility Inspection Checklist