The Tyee Community Gym is a great location for sports games/practices/tournaments, classes and kids' sports parties. No other social events are allowed.
- Capacity is based upon activity scheduled.
- Amenities include: one main basketball court (two side courts), two volleyball courts and six badminton/paddleball courts. All equipment is included; you provide the balls or racquets.
- No alcohol or tobacco of any kind is permitted on school property.
Scheduling AvailabilityThe gym can be scheduled for rentals during after-school hours and on non-school days. Hours available to rent are from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Two-hour minimum applies for most rentals. Rentals are scheduled on a bi-monthly basis.
Deadline to Submit Request
|January through April||November 15|
|May through August||March 15|
|September through December||July 15|
Priority in Scheduling:1. Tyee Middle School use (school day, intramural sports, concerts, etc.) 2. City of Bellevue programs (youth sports and adult programs, etc.)
3. Community Use
- Initial priority is based on historical preference, Bellevue residency and age group.
- After the deadline, requests are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
These online documents may help you: