Tyee Community Gym is a great location for sports games/practices/tournaments, classes and kids' sports parties. No other social events are allowed.
- Capacity is based upon activity scheduled.
- Amenities include: one main basketball court (two side courts), two volleyball courts and four badminton/paddleball courts. All equipment is included; you provide the balls or racquets.
- No alcohol or tobacco of any kind is permitted on school property.
The gym can be scheduled for rentals during after-school hours and on non-school days. Hours available to rent are from 8 a.m.-11 p.m.. Two-hour minimum applies for most rentals.
Priority in Scheduling
- Tyee Middle School
- City of Bellevue (youth sports and adult programs, etc.)
- Community Use
- Initial priority is based on historical preference, Bellevue residency and age group.
- Requests are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Renter's Guidelines and Responsibilities
Rental reservations must be made by a person 21 years of age or older.
For space availability, please call 425-452-6914 or email TyeeGymRental@bellevuewa.gov. Requesting availability does not guarantee a reservation; confirmation will be sent when Parks Scheduling Office staff receive your application forms and payment.
Policies, Fees, Floor Plans
To start your reservation inquiry, please review the below rental policies, fees, and floor plans:
Ready to request a rental date? To reserve your rental, complete and send the following required documents via
- Email: TyeeGymRental@bellevuewa.gov,
- Fax: 425-452-7221, or
- Mail: Parks Scheduling Office, PO Box 90012, Bellevue, WA 98009-9012
- Facility Use Request Form: this is your date/time request. Be sure to sign it!
- Tyee Gym Supplemental Form: request for tables, chairs, and other included equipment.
- Payment is required with request. We accept cash, check, VISA, or MasterCard. To pay by credit card, please complete the Credit Card Authorization Form
- Indoor Facility Special Use Form: use if you are intending to hire an outside company for entertainment or games.
Parking & Directions
Tyee Gym Map ( with directions)
From I-90 (Westbound, east of I-405): Take exit 11A (150th Ave SE). Turn right onto 150th. Turn right onto SE 38th St, which will turn into SE 36th St. Turn left onto 136th Pl SE. Follow the curve of the road which turns into 135th Ave SE. Turn left on SE 40th St. The school parking lot is immediately on the right with the gym on that side of the school.
From I-90 (Eastbound, west of I-405): Take exit 10B Factoria/Richards Road exit. Go straight through stoplight at Richards Road onto SE 36th St. Turn right on 136th Pl SE. Follow the curve of the road, which turns into 135th Ave SE. Turn left on SE 40th St. The school parking lot is immediately on the right with the gym on that side of the school.