2430 148th Avenue SE
This large community park has it all... open space, a pond, athletic fields, a barn, animal corral, trails, Tennis Center, and the historical Robinswood House .
Check park availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Picnic area (50 people max. capacity) with 6 tables. No electricity or water available.
- Ballfield (requires separate reservation and fees).
- 2 soccer fields (requires separate reservation and fees).
- Children's play area.
- Portable toilet.
- Restrooms near ballfield.
- Field Rental Information.
- Robinswood Community Park map and information sheet
- Outdoor Park Rental Forms
- Park Rules (Facilities Code)
Please visit the Robinswood House page for more information about renting this historic house.