Prepare your stormwater site plan using the requirements outlined in the 2017 Surface Water Engineering Standards (SWES), Section D2 - D6. For assistance in submitting your site plan online, refer to Electronic Plan Requirements and Electronic Review Efficiency. For questions regarding your submittal, contact the Utilities Review desk.
- Project address
- Name, address and stamp of preparer (if a licensed individual)
- Vicinity map
Site Plan Requirements
- Show all utilities in the right of way including pipe size and material.
- Include all storm pipe and structures on site including pipe length, size, type, and slope.
- Call out invert elevations of all existing and proposed catch basins and yard drains.
- Call out elevations of any proposed best management practices (BMPs).
- Show existing and proposed contours on and off site.
- Delineate setbacks for any BMPs.