Interested in having some fun with your dog off-leash? Come to the Bellevue Dog Corral in Robinswood Park! Open from dawn to dusk
- Free admission
- Two fenced-in, ample-sized, off-leash areas
- Complimentary pet waste bags and receptacles
- Water spigots for thirsty canines (award-winning hydration system)
- Free parking
- Centrally located in Bellevue
Visit our Dogs Off Leash webpage for more off-leash dog park locations and other guidelines.
Interested in having fun with your dog elsewhere? Remember that when your dog is not at the Bellevue Dog Corral or other designated off-leash area, it should be leashed when in public.
- This helps protect the local wildlife and habitats that your tax dollars already pay for.
- It's the law - officers are on patrol enforcing park rules and issuing fines:
- Off-leash violation - $25 to $50
- Unlicensed pet violation - $125 to $250
- General civil penalties - $50 to $1,000
- It helps keep other dogs and visitors, particularly children, safe.
- It helps keep you and your dog safe.
Dogs and Bellevue beach parks - Bellevue's public beaches are open to dogs from September 16 through and including May 31.
Clean up after your pet!
Doing so helps prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and parasites to other animals, and to children and adults. It also helps keep Puget Sound clean.
Remember to license your pet!
Visit the Regional Animal Services of King County online to register your pet.