Swim Area Closure (06/29/2022): The swim area at Meydenbauer Bay Park is closed due to high bacteria count. The earliest the beach may reopen is Friday, July 8.
Visit Bellevue's newest beach park, which includes a viewing terrace, hillside woodland, outdoor classroom, play area, beach house, PPV launch, whaling building update, pedestrian pier, shoreline restoration, daylighted channel, and ravine. REI offers canoe and kayak rentals at Meydenbauer Bay Park. This park is also a non-motorized watercraft launch site.
Please see the Beach Lifeguard Schedule web page for the most current lifeguard schedule. The beach will not be open for swimming on days of inclement weather.
Visitor moorage accommodates 14 boats between Piers 2 and 3 in the Bellevue Marina. Access, moorage and restrooms meet ADA accessibility guidelines. Design of the facility was funded by Washington State's Recreation and Conservation Office (RCO). For hours, rules and other marina information, view the Bellevue Marina web page.
Marina contact information:
- Zarrian Smith, Contract Administrator - 425-452-4883
- Jon Abood, On-Site Caretaker at Bellevue Marina - 425-443-1090
We are now accepting applications for donated benches at Meydenbauer Bay Park. For more information about these or the Donation Bench Program throughout Bellevue's park system, please contact Sheryl Humphrey at email@example.com or 425-452-4433. The Donation Bench Program page has more information regarding benches.
- Beach house with restrooms and showers
- Curvilinear pedestrian pier and hand-carry boat launch
- Natural ravine
- 99th Street parking lot and marina entrance improvements
- Walking paths, picnic areas, pedestrian promenade and children's play area