Albert S. Burrows (1839-1896) was one of the first settlers in the Bellevue area, arriving in the area in 1882. In 1894 he was called to public office, becoming a member of the state legislature, and served for one term. He was a man of prominence in his district, and Burrows Landing, now a community dock, was named in his honor. This 0.25 acre park features a swimming area and dock. Burrows Landing is also a non-motorized watercraft launch site.