Description of Proposal and Design Intent
Describe the total proposal and how it complies with the Design Review Criteria, the CB, Downtown, NB, Transition Area or other relevant design criteria of the Land Use Code.
Relate the criteria to the site:
- Structures, existing and proposed
- The context of surrounding environment
- Transition zoning (if applicable)
- Parking (include number of proposed spaces by use)
- Building area by use, building height and square footage
- Concomitant or legal agreements (identifying by name and file or recording number all concomitant agreements, rezone conditions, parking agreements, or any other legal agreements affecting site development; attach a copy of each agreement)
- Overall consistency with plans and policies.
Color Samples and Building Materials
Amenity Plans, Elevations and Proposed Amenity Chart
Provide conceptual designs to scale, including plan section, elevation and perspective.
Diagram on a separate sheet for all proposed site-related amenities, plazas, landscape features, arcades, etc. Note in square feet or linear feet as appropriate.