Noise Permit

Required for the operation of sound amplification equipment or for the permission of construction noise outside allowable hours. See Noise Disturbances (BCC (LY)

Apply for this permit online at MyBuildingPermit. When entering your Application Information, choose the following:

  1. Application type: Land Use
  2. Project type: Nonresidential or Multifamily Residential or Single Family Residential
  3. Activity type: Deviations, Modifications, Variances or Waivers
  4. Scope of work: Noise

Required Documents

For assistance with electronic plan submittals, refer to Requirements for Electronic Plans

Fees and Timelines