Start/Stop Utility Service

Header Image
Water Banner 6-14-17.jpg

Water Service

Please call Bellevue Utilities at 425-452-6973 to start water service for your home. Wastewater (sewer) and storm and surface water charges are also a part of your utility bill.

Recycling, Yard/Food and Garbage Service

Please call Republic Services, the city's garbage contractor, at 425-452-4762 (residents) or 425-646-2492 (businesses) or visit the Republic Services website to start or stop service or for other service or billing issues on:

  • Garbage
  • Recycling
  • Yard Debris

Don't give out your credit card number. Our customer service representatives will never ask for your credit card number. If someone calls, saying they are with Utilities and asks for your credit card number, it's a fraud. Report it by calling 911.