Woodridge NEP now in voting phase through Oct. 22
Woodridge residents - nine resident-submitted projects are on your ballot. Now’s the time to vote for your top three projects. For specific project details, please review the documents posted below.
Next step: Cast your vote!
Simply return the POSTAGE PAID ballot that each household received in early September to determine which projects will be funded with the $161,000 budget allocated for your neighborhood area.
Deadline for voting is Friday, Oct. 22, 2021.
Voting is BY MAIL ONLY and limited to ONE BALLOT PER HOUSEHOLD ADDRESS.
Process Materials and Resources
- September 2021 Woodridge NEP Voters Pamphlet
- September 2021 Woodridge NEP Projects Locations Map
- September 2021 Woodridge NEP Project Boards (including project descriptions)
- September 9 2021 Woodridge Projects Open House Presentation
- April 2021 Woodridge NEP Kickoff Presentation
- Woodridge NEP Area Map