Hear what your neighbors have to say about NEP and learn about the process from this informational video: What is NEP?
Woodridge NEP now in project submission phase through May 19
Woodridge residents - please let us know how you'd like to spend your $161,000 in allocated NEP funds.
Two easy ways to submit:
1. Return the postage paid NEP Project Idea Request Form that each Woodridge household received in the mail in early April
2. Online - using the Project Idea Requests link found on the left column of this webpage.
There is no limit on the number of project ideas that you can submit, but all ideas must be postmarked or submitted by Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
West Bellevue NEP now in project scoping phase
The project submission phase for NEP in the West Bellevue area closed on March 4. City staff will now evaluate the ideas that residents submitted against NEP criteria and will present the eligible projects to be included on a ballot at a virtual public Open House in June. Keep an eye on your mailbox and Nextdoor for complete meeting details.
When NEP comes to your neighborhood area, it follows a sequence that includes the following steps.
- Solicitation: Residents submit project ideas (mail, website or kick-off meeting).
- Scoping: Staff review project ideas using screening criteria and generate ballot projects.
- Preview: Residents review ballot projects at public open house.
- Voting: Households in the neighborhood area receive ballots in the mail to vote for three projects of their choice.
- Implementation: The city implements projects that receive the most votes within five years.