West Bellevue NEP now in voting phase through July 23
West Bellevue residents - 10 resident-submitted projects are on your ballot. Now’s the time to vote for your top three projects. For specific project details, please review the documents posted below.
Next step: Cast your vote!
Simply return the POSTAGE PAID ballot that each household received in early June to determine which projects will be funded with the $294,000 budget allocated for your neighborhood area.
Deadline for voting is Friday, July 23, 2021.
Voting is BY MAIL ONLY and limited to ONE BALLOT PER HOUSEHOLD ADDRESS.
Process Materials and Resources
- June 9 2021 West Bellevue Projects Open House Meeting Presentation
- June 2021 West Bellevue Voters pamphlet
- June 2021 West Bellevue Project locations map
- June 2021 NEP Project Boards (including project descriptions)
- January 2021 West Bellevue NEP Kickoff presentation
- West Bellevue NEP Neighborhood Area Map