Bellevue's Finance Department procures products and services necessary for the City's operation. The Procurement Services Division oversees this effort through managing the competitive process for purchasing goods and services, contracting and supplier maintenance.
Shared Procurement Portal - Bellevue and other Washington State cities use the Shared Procurement Portal to solicit for suppliers, contractors and consultants.
Supplier Roster Transition Letter - The City of Bellevue transitioned to the new supplier roster and solicitation management system on Jan. 1, 2016.
Solicitation for Bids, RFPs and RFQs
Title VI Language
- Equal Opportunity Requirements
- Standard Insurance Requirements
- Invasive Species Management Protocols
- New Zealand Mud Snail Protocols Cheat Sheet
- Guidelines for Reimbursable Expenses for Consultants
- Prevailing Wages Combined Intent and Affidavit Form
- Prevailing Wages Contractor Process Guidelines
- Labor & Industries Prevailing Wages Rates
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Materials, Supply or Equipment
- Public Works (no competition)
- Public Works (with competition)
- General Services
- Professional Services
- Purchase of IT Hardware
- Purchase of IT Software