Bellevue supports local businesses in a more specialized manner through the Grow in Bellevue program. We can assist with site selection, commute planning, business development introductions, right-of-way-questions, and more. We can even serve as a development ombuds if you have land use-, zoning-, or permitting-related questions.
With our concierge-style services, it's easy to get started. Just contact us, tell us a little bit about what's on your mind, and we'll get in touch to schedule a quick, 30-minute meeting or phone call at your convenience. Then we work together with our partners to meet opportunities and identify solutions.
Ready to get started? Contact us today.
How can we help?
We assist businesses with issues ranging from real estate and permitting to building connections with local business leaders. Explore a few of our common services below.
- Site selection
- Infrastructure planning
- Land use
- Police and fire safety issues
- Custom commute planning assistance
- Parking demand management
- Commute cost analysis
- Carpool and ride-matching services
- Corporate-rate public transit products
Marketing & Networking
- Export assistance
- Local business leader introductions
- Local professional service referrals
- Connections to industry advocates
- Business development introductions
Utilities & Operations
- Street, sidewalk, and drainage support
- Energy audits, circuit reliability/capacity support
- Environmental sustainability support