The City of Bellevue contracts with Republic Services for garbage and recycling services. Republic Services collects on all holidays except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Residential Recycling, Organics and Garbage Guide (translated into seven languages)
- Call Republic Services at 425-452-4762 for customer service, including billing and missed pickups.
- Call Bellevue Utilities at 425-452-6932 for unresolved issues with Republic Services, or for help with recycling options.
Apartment and Condo Residents
- Multifamily Recycling, Organics and Garbage Guide (translated into seven languages)
- Property managers of apartments and condominiums can contact Republic at 425-646-2492 , for customer service, including billing and missed pickups.
- Contact Bellevue Utilities for other collection options and helpful resources.
Become a better recycler with the following:
- June 1 - Recycle Latex Paint
- Light Recycle Washington
- Food scrap recycling
- Getting rid of unwanted stuff
- King County What Do I Do With...?
- Donate Usable Electronics
- E-Cycle WA
- Republic Services Drop-Off Recycling
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Learn simple steps you can take from Bellevue Utilities' recycling mascot – the Carbon Yeti.