Republic Services provides solid waste services to businesses in Bellevue, including recycling and organics collection. Bellevue Utilities helps businesses divert waste from the landfill through recycling and composting. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-452-6932.
Recycling and Composting
Check out this Commercial Recycling, Composting, and Garbage Guide. Guide available in additional languages upon request.
Check out these success stories of businesses reducing waste, recycling and composting your community!
Download this best practices guide for Bellevue businesses for tips and resources to save money, protect the environment, reduce your company’s carbon footprint, improve efficiency, and help retain employees, customers, and clients.
Printable Best Practices Guides:
Businesses in Bellevue can receive the following free of charge:
- Free Recycling and Composting Service: This includes unlimited recycling and up to two 96-gallon compost carts per garbage container serviced weekly through Republic Services.
- Technical Assistance: Utilities will help you create recycling and commercial composting programs tailored to your organization’s needs.
- On-site Waste Studies: Utilities staff will review your current waste practices and look for opportunities to reduce waste and enhance recycling and composting collection, regardless of whether you own your building or are in a property-managed complex.
- Signage, instruction sheets, and more!
Help employees know what goes where
Other diversion resources
- Commercial Food Waste Recycling - Cedar Grove Composting or Republic Services
- Other Haulers
- Electronics Recycling
- Batteries at your business in Bellevue (guidelines from King County)
- Rechargeable Battery Recycling
- Construction Recycling
- Hazardous or Industrial Waste (find, sell or give away surplus materials and waste)
- Green Office Buying Guide (explore a virtual tour of a "green" workplace.
- Purchasing Decisions Made Easy (enable employees that reduce negative impacts)
Your Bellevue business’ solid waste streams may look different while operating under reduced capacity during COVID-19. Bellevue Utilities staff are available to help!
Contact email@example.com or 425-452-6197 to request support with waste reduction and recycling options that may help at this time, including:
- Recommendations for right-sizing your outdoor waste bins or frequency of service to help save money
- Staff training and signage to help with properly sorting recyclables to reduce waste and avoid increased garbage costs
- Other personalized assistance with waste reduction and recycling solutions that can benefit your business and our environment