Republic Services provides solid waste services to businesses in Bellevue, including recycling and organics collection. Bellevue Utilities helps businesses divert waste from the landfill through recycling and composting. Contact us at email@example.com or 425-452-6932.
Recycling and Organics
- Free Recycling and Organics: This includes up to two 96-gallon organics carts serviced weekly with garbage service through Republic Services.
- Technical Assistance: Utilities will help you create recycling and organics programs tailored to your organization’s needs.
- On-site Auditing: Utilities will review your current waste practices and look for opportunities to reduce waste and enhance recycling and organics collection, regardless of whether you own your building or are in a property-managed complex.
- Signage and instruction sheets
Help employees know what goes where
Other diversion resources
- Commercial Recycling, Organics & Garbage Guide
- Commercial Food Waste Recycling - Cedar Grove Composting or Republic Services
- Other Haulers
- Electronics Recycling
- Batteries at your business in Bellevue (guidelines from King County)
- Rechargeable Battery Recycling
- Construction Recycling
- Hazardous or Industrial Waste (find, sell or give away surplus materials and waste)
- Green Office Buying Guide (explore a virtual tour of a "green" workplace.
- Purchasing Decisions Made Easy (enable employees that reduce negative impacts)