Join other businesses improving their recycling and taking pride in keeping more waste out of the landfill. See who's taken the pledge in Bellevue!
Refresh Recycling steps:
- Review what your business currently recycles. Bellevue Utilities provides free on-site auditing.
- Educate your employees about everything they can recycle in your building with signage, Bellevue Utilities can help you out with free posters.
- Reminders, and training. Bellevue Utilities conducts staff presentations for local businesses.
- Check recycling containers inside and outside the building to make sure recycling ends up in the right containers.
- Purchase recycled content products where possible.
- Check with custodial staff to confirm they know and understand the recycling collection plan.
- Collect and recycle at least one of the following materials (not accepted in the commingled recycling container): Styrofoam, ink cartridges, batteries, or cell phones.