601 143rd Ave NE
Bellevue Aquatic Center will be running on an adjusted schedule due to the Governor's guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Thanksgiving (Nov 26) - Closed.
- Day after Thanksgiving (Nov 27) - Closed.
- Christmas Eve (Dec 24) - Closed.
- Christmas Day (Dec 25) - Closed.
- New Year's Eve (Dec 31) - Closed.
- New Year's Day (Jan 1) - Closed.
- Mondays to Fridays -
- Blue Lagoon Pool - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., open to the general public by reservation only.
- Warm Springs Pool - 10 a.m t0 4 p.m., open to the general public by reservation only.
- Saturdays - 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., open to general public by reservation only.
- Closed on Sundays.
- Reserve online or call 425-452-4444 for lap swim, independent water exercise, and independent warm water therapy.
Current Pool Rules:
- Due to occupancy restriction, reservations are for ages 13 and older.
- All patrons entering the facility will have to answer COVID-related questions pertaining to their risk of exposure.
- Please arrive in your swim attire and take a soap shower before getting into the pool.
- All patrons will be required to maintain appropriate social distance at all times.
- All patrons must wear a mask up until the start of their workout and immediately following their workout.
- Diving board and slide are closed until further notice.
- No spectators are allowed.
- Swim pass cards have been suspended until further notice.
Bellevue Aquatic Center is seeking lifeguards and swim instructors. Lifeguards ensure the safety of pool users, as well as provide emergency response services. Instructors teach swim lessons in both group and private lesson formats to various age groups.
The Warm Springs Therapy Pool is maintained at 92ºF and is used for water therapy, swim lessons, and open swim. Its accessibility features include a wheelchair ramp, gradual entry, and two lifts.
The Blue Lagoon Lap Pool is maintained at 82ºF and features six 25 yard lap lanes and an attached 13' dive tank with a diving board and water slide. This pool is used for open, lap, and masters swims, water aerobics, swim lessons, and swim teams.
Inclement Weather Plan
Call 425-452-4444 before travelling to Bellevue Aquatic Center to ensure the facility is open.
In the event of inclement weather, the Parks & Community Services Department will make every effort to communicate the status of facilities and programs, special events and rentals. Administration will decide whether to cancel a program or close a facility based upon the safety of participants and employees and the ability to appropriately staff programs and facilities.
As a general rule, if the Bellevue School District is closed due to a weather event, Parks & Community Services Department classes and programs will be cancelled for the entire day. If the Bellevue School District is on a delayed schedule, call the facility for an updated status report. Select facilities may be open for drop-in activities at a modified level. If you are unable to reach the facility, call the Parks & Community Services Department's general information number at 425-452-6885. Inclement weather can affect park use and trail conditions. Please use caution when visiting park sites during poor weather, as trails and other park facilities may become wet and slippery. Park trails may be closed.