You can enter an online request for a variety of neighborhood safety measures. Relevant staff will then follow up with you based on your request.
- Neighborhood Sidewalk - Request a sidewalk in your neighborhood
- Request for Action - The Request for Action form is the best way for residents to share traffic safety concerns, such as excessive vehicle speeds, non-local traffic, parking and collisions.
- Radar Dolly - The portable radar unit has been effective in decreasing vehicle speeds in many areas of Bellevue. You are allowed to borrow the unit for two weeks.
- Stationary Radar Sign - These units capture the speed of passing motorists and display it, encouraging speeding drivers to slow down.
- Crossing Assessment - Submit a request for Traffic Engineering staff to review streets for safe crossing opportunities.
- "Park Smart" Yard Signs - The city offers “Park Smart” yard signs to help educate the public about parking laws.
- Traffic Safety Yard Signs - To raise awareness of traffic safety in neighborhoods, the city offers colorful neighborhood yard signs with traffic safety messages
Need additional help?Seeking police enforcement for parking, speeding, etc.? Submit a traffic service request.
Reporting a street light outage or traffic signal problem? Submit a traffic signals and street maintenance request.