Use the Request for Action (RFA) form to share traffic safety concerns, such as excessive vehicle speeds, non-local traffic, parking concerns and more. If you have such a concern, please fill out and submit the form, including as much detail as possible. These requests will be reviewed and recommendations provided back to you.
Before submitting this form, read through the following list of resources that may better serve your needs.
- Looking for enforcement of speeding, parking or other traffic laws? Submit a traffic service request.
- Looking to do work in public right of way? Check out Right of Way resources.
- Want to request a sidewalk in your neighborhood? Submit your location for future consideration.
- Want to request a new crosswalk or submit a location for further evaluation? Submit a Crossing Assessment Request form.
- Want to borrow a radar dolly? Radar dollies can help reduce vehicle speeds.
- Request yard signs with messages about either traffic safety or parking laws.