This permit is for commercial and multifamily clearing and grading projects that include the following: (GD)
- Clearing and grading associated with a building permit.
- Removal and installation of underground storage tanks.
- Major changes to nonresidential landscaping, walls or rockeries that don’t require a building permit; roadway and utility installations.
- Removal of hazardous trees and other permitted clearing and grading activities in critical areas that require SEPA review.
The permit includes a Land Use Exemption, if required, and may or may not include SEPA.
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.
- Bill To Form
- Boundary and Topographic Survey
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Drainage Plan
- Final Landscape Plan
- Geotechnical Report
- Grading Plan
- SEPA Environmental Checklist
- Site Plan B
- Street Lighting Plan
- Wetland Report
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.
- Land Use Exemption
- Right of Way Use Permit
- Road Plan
- Stream Typing Report
- Utility Extension Agreement
- CSWPPP Requirements