There are numerous ways to contact the city about neighborhood traffic safety needs. Below are forms that will be routed to relevant staff personnel who will then follow-up with you based on your request.
- Neighborhood Sidewalk Request form - Request a sidewalk in your neighborhood
- Request for Action - The Request for Action form is the best way for residents to share traffic safety concerns, such as excessive vehicle speeds, non-local traffic, parking and collisions.
- Radar Dolly Request - The portable radar unit has been effective in decreasing vehicle speeds in many areas of Bellevue. You are allowed to borrow the unit for two weeks.
- Stationary Radar Sign Request - These driver feedback signs use an internal radar unit that captures the speed of passing motorists and displays this speed onto a display board. Radar signs target excessive vehicle speeds by encouraging passing motorists to reduce their speed, if necessary.
- Crossing Assessment Request - Submit a request for Traffic Engineering staff to review streets for safe crossing opportunities.
Which request form?Seeking Police enforcement for parking, speeding, etc.?
Submit a traffic service request.
Reporting a street light outage or traffic signal problem?
Submit a traffic signals and street maintenance request.