Full of wooded ravines, steams and lush growth, the South Bellevue Open Space trail system is almost like being in the Cascades. Despite the fact that Bellevue suburbia surrounds this area, there is a definite back-country feel. It’s not unusual to spot a deer traveling through the green space, or signs of coyote activity, as wildlife use this space for food, water and shelter. The trail system connects Bellevue to Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park and eventually to the Cascade Mountains.
- South Bellevue Greenway One: 16742 SE 38th St
- South Bellevue Greenway Two: 4700 165th Ave SE
- South Bellevue Greenway Three: 4709 155th Pl SE
- South Bellevue Greenway Four: 15439 SE 47th Pl
- South Bellevue Greenway Five: 15207 SE 45th St
- Detailed map of South Bellevue Greenway
- Trail Guide information page